Monday, August 12, 2013

TURQUOISE STARDUST make up look

Mac Reflects Turquatic

PRODUCTS USED

L'Oreal Lumi Magique (True Match Lumi) foundation in W3/D3 Gold Linen - my favourite foundation, applied with my Real Techniques stippling brush

Mac Pro Longwear concealer in NC30 - my favourite concealer for my face where I need some extra coverage

Clinique Line Smoothing Concealer in 02 Light on my undereye area  - I wasn't going for a particularly contoured look, since it was all about the eyes so dramatic and blindingly bright, so I picked a concealer that was closer to my natural skintone, while still being a little lighter - more pink-toned as opposed to white-toned

Helena Rubinstein Spider Eyes mascara base

Dior Diorshow Black Out mascara

Mac Reflects Turquatic glitter - I mean, how do you even begin to describe this!

*Mac website and glitter packagings state "Glitter is not eye safe and is not recommended for use on this area of the face", because some glitter particles might fall into the eyes and hurt them.
So if you apply glitter on your eyes, please just be careful :-)

Duo Adhesive lash glue - the most popular glue in the make up world

Kiko Colour Sphere eyeshadow 42 - it is a satin carbon black baked eyeshadow. I love love LOVE this line of Kiko eyeshadows. I own most of their shades, and many of them are my favourite eyeshadows of all time <3
I used this eyeshadow in the outer corner. I wanted the glitter to first blend into something dark but still luminous, before blending the whole thing into a matte shadow

Kiko eyeshadow 175 - a very dark cool brown, a greyish brown as opposed to a chocolate brown.
It has a slight sheen to it in the pan, but it looks flat matte on the eye. I used it to blend the crease and the lower lashline

Pupa True Kohl eyepencil 01 (black)

H&M Bronzing Powder in Gorgeous Tan - it was so inexpensive and the colour looked so perfect - matte and non orange - that I decided to give it a try.
It looks beautiful on the face but it is very powdery, so I would not recommend it for countouring or sculpting work

Estee Lauder lip pencil in Spice - a dark browny pink that I used very lightly

Sephora Gloss Miroir lipgloss in 18 Rusted Rose - the name really tells it like it is, I have several glosses from this range and they all look like glass on your lips

I hope you enjoyed, thanks for coming to have a look :-)

Stay BLUEtiful ;-)
Love
MJ


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for writing me, I will get back to you asap :-*