Friday, August 30, 2013

I'M NO SAINT EXCEPT SAINT LAURENT :-D


This is how I wear YSL Gloss Pur No.10 and YSL La Laque nail polish No.1.
They both have the perfect balance between gloss and pigmentation, see how glass-like glossy my lips look!

I first contoured and coloured my entire lips with Mac Cherry lip pencil, to give more definition and prevent the gloss from bleeding. Then I applied YSL Gloss Pur.

With such a show-stealing lip, I wanted the eyes not to be completely overshadowed, while still being very soft.
Using the same big fluffy brush I had just used to contour and bronze up my face, without picking up any more product I gave one big sweep onto my eyelids to create a shadow as natural as possible on my crease and browbone.

Then on the eyelid and lower lashline I mixed a mauvy-taupy and a grey-brown eyeshadows from an old palette.
I applied them with my Mac 217 brush to intensify the shade around my eyes and make the blue pop, while still keeping pigmentation and definition to a minimum.

To complete the look, as much black mascara as your lashes can handle, both top and bottom!!

My foundation was L'Oreal Lumi Magique (True Match Lumi) in DW3 Gold Linen, as always, and as always applied with my Real Techniques stippling brush.

I had a lot of fun creating this look! And if you want to see another look with a glossy red lip see my Valentine's Day make up look in My Bloody Valentine.

Thank you for coming to see me,

Love
MJ :-*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for writing me, I will get back to you asap :-*