Monday, September 16, 2013

MAC JUST A BITE LIPSTICK

Mac Just A Bite lipstick

The products I used to create this look are:

L'Oreal Lumi Magique (True Match Lumi) foundation in DW3 Gold Linen applied with my Real Techniques stippling brush

Mac Pro Longwear concealer in NC30

Clinique Line Smoothing concealer in 02 Light on my undereye area

Dior Style Liner in 094 Black for a sleek, luminous finish

Le Rose de Versailles eyeliner from Creer Beaute, a Japanese brand, to perfect the inner corner and the outer cat-eye flick with its ultra thin and precise brush

Pupa True Kohl eyepencil 01 (black) in my waterline

Helena Rubinstein Spider Eyes mascara base

Essence Multi Action mascara

Maybelline Lash Stiletto mascara for maximum definition on top and bottom lashes

Kiko Eyebrow Designer brow gel, a clear brow gel

Rimmel Natural Bronzer in 021 Sun Light on my cheeks, on my eyelids and crease, and under my lower lashline

Mac Cherry lip pencil

Mac Just A Bite lipstick

I hope you liked this look :-)

You can also see swatches and review of Just a Bite here Mac Indulge Collection Fall 2013 :-)

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog x

Love
MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for writing me, I will get back to you asap :-*